This is the first official stable release.
Bug fixes :
- some flares were missing from the results grid when using parallel computing on multi-processor systems
New features :
- the computation can now be optimized by ignoring the day-time passes
- pre-defined elements filters have been added in order to automatically ignore unstable or spare elements
- a world map has been added to preview the selected observation site
- the elements filters automatically take into account the status of the element given by the site Celestrak ([+] for flaring elements, [-] for not flaring elements, [S] for spare elements)