Tuesday 13 September 2005.
New features :
- a sky view has been added, showing the sky as it can be observed when a flare occurs,
- the sky view includes stars, constellations, the sun and the moon,
- the names of the stars and constellations can be put on the sky view,
- the flaring satellites can be tracked in real-time on the sky view,
- for each flare, the sky view will display the time at which the intensity is maximum (brightest flare) and the time during which the intensity of the flare will be greater than a user-defined value,
- the sky view can be exported to other media (currently to the printer).